In addition to helping you enjoy a more beautiful and healthy smile, we also have procedures deigned to address facial esthetics. In fact, many of these procedures can also help treat oral health concerns, such as TMJ disorder. Do you have questions about our facial esthetics, such as Botox and Kybella®? Then try our quiz today!
Try Our Quiz on Facial Esthetics
- True or False: Botox can remove lines and wrinkles.
- True or False: We can also treat TMJ disorder.
- True or False: Kybella® can address fat accumulation under the chin.
- True. Administer via an injection, Botox can ease the strain and tension in your facial muscles, which in turn removes lines and wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes. The entire procedure takes just one visit and the results can last as long as six months. Many patients have the treatment administered every six months at their regular checkups and dental cleanings.
- True. TMJ disorder is an oral health concern that develops when the jaw joints undergo excessive strain, which can lead to problems opening and closing the mouth. Symptoms may include sores in the face or jaw, popping or clicking in the jaw, and even persistent headaches, Botox can relax the muscles in the jaw, easing tension and preventing these uncomfortable symptoms. We combine treatment with an oral appliance.
- True. Kybella targets the fat accumulation that buildup under our chin. Treatment is administered via injection to the site. You require one treatment or up to four over a period of four months. However, once complete, the results can last a lifetime! If you have any questions about your facial esthetic treatments, then please contact our office today.
ABOUT YOUR PALATINE, IL DENTIST:
Dr. Brent Engelberg and his highly-skilled team proudly serve patients and their families from Arlington Heights, IL, and all surrounding communities, including; Northbrook, Deerfield, Highland Park, Wilmette, Winnetka, Glencoe, Vernon Hills, Lincolnshire, Libertyville, Skokie, Evanston, Palatine, Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village, Rolling Meadows, and the Northern and Northwest Chicago Suburbs. To learn more, schedule a consultation online, or call our office today at 847-259-6988.