In today’s quiz, we’re going to look at our options for addressing advanced tooth loss. When you lose a large number of permanent teeth, the health and appearance of your smile can suffer. Fortunately, a dental prosthetic allows us to create a replacement option, rebuilding your smile and allowing you to enjoy a full smile once again.
Try Our Quiz On Our Dentures
- True or False: Partials are for people missing multiple teeth, but not all of them.
- True or False: A full can replace every lost tooth.
- True or False: We can secure a prosthetic with dental implants.
- True. If you have several lost teeth, even if they are spread out across the arch, we can create a custom prosthetic to address your missing teeth. The completed partial denture will have lifelike teeth, a base that mimics the look of gum tissue, and metal clasps to attach to the natural teeth and secure your new ones firmly in place. The denture is removable and can offer between five and ten years of quality tooth replacement.
- True. A full is a removable denture that address total tooth loss on one or both arches. Once again, patients receive life-like teeth and a base that looks like natural gum tissue. Natural suction holds the prosthetic in place, but you may also use a special adhesive for more security.
- True. Multiple dental implants can provide fixed dentures that never slip when you eat or drink. In addition, they can last significantly longer, offering decades of tooth replacement, potentially even a lifetime. If you have any questions about our dentures, then please contact our office today.
To learn more, schedule a consultation online, or call our office today at (847) 230-9703.