Porcelain veneers are a highly versatile treatment that can serve both cosmetic and restorative purposes for patients with a wide variety of dental concerns. Porcelain veneers provide excellent results that are highly durable, stain resistant and customized to enhance your natural smile, boosting your confidence in your appearance.
Why Choose Us?
Dr. Brent Engelberg and Dr. Jennifer Mullarkey are both highly skilled and experienced cosmetic dentists who place porcelain veneers in their Arlington Heights dentist office. They have developed a partnership with renowned dental ceramists Dane Barlow and Brad Jones, a fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), working to develop a series of training seminars to teach other dentists how to skillfully place dental veneers for optimal results. Total Advantage Live is the culmination of their efforts to create a clinical approach to placing dental veneers that can be taught in office, providing more predictable results.
Together, Dr. Engelberg, Brad Jones and Dane Barlow have helped many patients transform their smiles with high quality veneers that are color matched and precisely made for a comfortable fit.
Schedule A Consultation
The first step towards a healthy, beautiful new smile is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Engelberg. Contact our cosmetic dentistry office at 847.230.9703 or use our online appointment request form and we will contact you shortly. Dr. Engelberg’s Chicago area dentist office is convenient for patients in Long Grove, IL, Deerfield, IL, Northbrook, IL, Buffalo Grove, IL, Arlington Heights, IL and many suburbs in Northwest Chicago.
About Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers can be used to address a variety of dental concerns:
- Close spaces between teeth
- Improve the appearance of crooked teeth
- Repair chipped or broken teeth
- Cover stained or discolored teeth
Dr. Engelberg combines skill and artistry when placing porcelain veneers, providing either a subtle or dramatic smile makeover to meet your cosmetic goals. Your new dental veneers are also designed to improve your overall dental health.
The Porcelain Veneers Procedure
- Comprehensive Evaluation: A comprehensive evaluation is the first step in the process of creating porcelain veneers. This will include a physical examination of the teeth, gums, jaw joints, and other support structures of the mouth. Dr. Engelberg will assess your oral health and ensure that the teeth will provide a stable foundation for the restorations.
- Treatment Planning: Using digital treatment planning, Dr. Engelberg will create a personalized treatment plan for your smile makeover. He may use digital photography or 3-D models to show you what the results of your treatment will look like.
- Design & Fabrication: Dr. Engelberg will prepare your teeth and take impressions that will be sent to the dental lab of Brad Jones where your porcelain veneers will be skillfully hand crafted.
- Final Restoration: At the final visit, Dr. Engelberg will place the porcelain veneers on your teeth and check the fit and color. Any minor adjustments are made before they are permanently cemented to the teeth.
Porcelain veneers do require some special care for lasting results. Dr. Engelberg will review instructions with you and show you how to floss and brush the dental veneers to keep all surfaces clean without damaging them. Routine dental cleanings and examinations are important to ensure long term health and proper fit.
Kathi had old dental bonding on her front teeth, and did not like the bulkiness of it, the position of her teeth, and the opaque look of the bonding. With bright, vibrant porcelain veneers, Dr. Engelberg was able to correct these issues on her upper front teeth.
Kathi was so delighted with the results of the cosmetic dentistry, she elected to do the same thing on her lower front teeth as well! All of the veneers match perfectly, and Kathi’s teeth are now aligned just where she would like them!