Dr. Brent Engelberg is a highly trained and experienced cosmetic dentist in Arlington Heights, IL. He provides comprehensive dental services to address your cosmetic and oral health needs. With a keen eye for the aesthetic and a dedication to cutting-edge techniques and materials, Dr. Engelberg can help you achieve the look you desire through dentistry that will enhance your natural smile and improve your overall dental health.
Cosmetic Dental Services at AH Smiles
Cosmetic dentistry can go beyond creating the beautiful smile you have always wanted; it can also support improved and lasting dental health. Cosmetic dental treatments are often a part of repairing damaged teeth, addressing bite problems, and restoring tooth decay. Dedicated to excellence in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Engelberg is an active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists (AACD). He offers the services you need to brighten, straighten, repair, and enhance your natural smile in his Arlington Heights dentist office.
- Dental Crowns: These ceramic prosthetic tooth surfaces are fitted over the top of structurally damaged teeth to reinforce them, protecting them from further damage while also improving their outward appearance.
- Teeth Whitening: Age, along with normal eating and drinking habits, can leave you with stained enamel, which means a less than appealing smile. Professional teeth whitening treatments involve applying a bleaching gel to your enamel and activating it with a special no-heat lamp. One professional whitening treatment can lighten your teeth by several shades.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth can make you self-conscious about your smile, make it difficult to eat, and lead to serious health issues. Dental implants are prosthetic teeth with artificial titanium roots. The dentist surgically implants them to replace missing teeth. After healing, implants look, feel, and work like your natural teeth.
- Invisalign: Crooked teeth increase the risk of tooth decay and gum disease as they are more difficult to properly clean and cause excessive wear and tear on your teeth. Invisible braces are clear plastic appliances that gradually and gently reposition your teeth. The treatment eliminates crowding and gaps and improves your bite over the course of 9 to 18 months.
- White Dental Fillings: Dental fillings remain one of the most common dental treatments today- and one that most people will receive at some point in their lives. Fillings are enamel-colored composite resin and repair cavities in tooth enamel. As this can also improve the appearance of teeth, they’re both restorative and cosmetic treatments.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are porcelain coverings that resemble natural teeth placed over the top of damaged, chipped, or crooked teeth and fastened in place using a bonded adhesive. Veneers can give a “fresh face” to an arch of damaged or stained teeth. If teeth whitening procedures have been unsuccessful for you, porcelain veneers are a viable alternative.
- Minimal Prep Veneers: Similar to porcelain veneers, minimal prep dental veneers are intended to cover the front and sides of the teeth. These veneers are made from an ultra-thin, high-quality ceramic material that will reflect light much like your natural teeth. Minimal prep veneers can provide results that will naturally blend with the rest of your smile.
- Composite Teeth Bonding: Composite dental bonding is when the composite resin is used to reshape or alter the appearance of chipped, broken, decayed, or discolored teeth. He applies a composite material that, once hardened, resembles enamel in both looks and feel. Dr. Engelberg then shapes it to restore the appearance and structure of the tooth.
Facial Aesthetics Services
We also offer treatments to improve the overall appearance of your facial structure and skin. Our facial aesthetics services include:
You want to look your best when you invest your time and money into your beautiful smile. For patients looking to enhance their beautiful smiles, Botox® Cosmetic provides results. Botox injections treat crow’s feet and frown lines temporarily. Patients will enjoy the results for up to 6 months. For your convenience, you can receive your Botox touch-up treatments during your bi-annual dental check-ups.
Cosmetic dentistry can be life-changing for many patients. It transforms their smiles and their overall sense of confidence in all aspects of their lives. Dr. Engelberg also offers facial fillers and Kybella for a total smile makeover.
Choosing the Right Cosmetic Dentist for You
As with any dental procedure, choosing the right dentist can impact the integrity and longevity of your results. Choosing one with experience in your particular treatment or procedure is ideal.
Dr. Engelberg strives to help patients achieve the smile they desire through advanced techniques and the highest standards of care. We work with world-renowned dental ceramists Dane Barlow & Bradley Jones FAACD, who fabricate high-quality custom dental restorations, by hand, for each patient. Brad is one of only four ceramists in the world to be a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry as a ceramist.
Our Dental Technology for Accurate & Comfortable Treatments
Dr. Engelberg has incorporated some of the latest dental and digital technology into his Arlington Heights dentist office. It allows him to provide more accurate treatment planning, comfortable procedures, and lasting results. During your consultation, we use digital diagnostics and imaging to evaluate your dental health and provide visualization of your expected results.
When appropriate, CEREC technology enables Dr. Engelberg to design, fabricate and place high-quality ceramic dental restorations while you wait. This can save time and money on repeat dental trips to the dentist for a crown or veneer.
Schedule A Dental Exam and Cosmetic Consultation
The first step towards a healthy, beautiful new smile is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Engelberg. Whether you need to have a tooth replaced or repaired, are interested in smoother skin, or just want to improve the overall aesthetics of your smile, AH Smiles is here to help. Contact our cosmetic dentistry office at (847) 230-9703 or use our online appointment request form, and we will contact you shortly. Dr. Engelberg’s Chicago area dentist office is convenient for patients near you and in Long Grove, IL, Deerfield, IL, Northbrook, IL, Buffalo Grove, IL, Arlington Heights, IL, and many suburbs in Northwest Chicago.