Do you wish you could obtain a more beautiful smile? We understand, as our patients often inquire about removing discoloration, reshaping teeth, or masking other common esthetic concerns. In order to accomplish these goals, we offer an array of cosmetic treatments to improve a smile’s beauty. Which option will work best for your smile?
Cosmetic Treatments to Improve Smile Beauty
- Porcelain Veneers: A porcelain veneer fits over the front and sides of the teeth, completely reshaping them. We prepare the teeth by removing a thin layer of enamel. We take detailed impressions and use them to create the lifelike restorations. We can address problems with the shade and shape of the teeth.
- Minimal Prep Veneers: These also cover the front and sides of the teeth however, they don’t require the removal of tooth enamel and are much thinner. With this option, you can preserve more of your natural tooth structure.
- In-Office Teeth Whitening: We coat the teeth in a bleaching gel and use a light to activate the gel, which removes discoloration from the surface of the teeth. The entire procedure can be completed in a single visit.
- At-Home Teeth Whitening: We send the patient home with a custom-made set of trays and a bleaching gel. The patient wears the gel-filled trays each day for about one to two hours. The treatment can remove surface stains and some minor intrinsic stains in about a week to ten days.
- Dental Bonding: Like veneers, bonding can mask stains and reshape the teeth. However, instead of using restorations, we use the material we use for our tooth-colored fillings. We can then address minor chips and discoloration in a single visit.
To learn more, schedule a consultation online, or call our office today at (847) 230-9703.