Cosmetic dentistry allows a patient to obtain a brighter and more attractive smile. We offer an array of cosmetic procedures, including treatments that reshape teeth and address misalignment. What cosmetic treatments will best address your smile issues?
5 Cosmetic Treatment Options
- Teeth Whitening (in-office and at-home): We have two forms of teeth whitening available to remove discoloration from your teeth! In-office uses a bleaching gel activated with a special light, lifting stains in one visit. Our home-based option employs a set of trays and a bleaching gel to remove stains over the course of a week to ten days.
- Cosmetic Bonding: With cosmetic bonding, we employ the same material used for our white fillings, only we use it to repair chipped teeth, close gaps between teeth, and mask permanent discoloration. Placement only takes a single visit and we can shade the material to allow it to better blend with your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers and Minimal Prep: We have two veneer options. Both cover the front and sides of the tooth, reshaping it and addressing problems with the color and shape. Traditional veneers are thicker, address a greater array of cosmetic issues, but require the removal of a thin layer of enamel to make room for them. Minimal prep is significantly thinner and can be placed without the loss of tooth structure.
- Botox and Dermal Fillers: We can use Botox and dermal fillers to remove lines and wrinkles, as well as fill lines and lift sagging cheeks. We can also target fat cell accumulations under the chin and add fullness to the lips as well.
- Invisalign: Instead of relying on metal braces to correct your smile, why not try Invisalign? We will use a series of clear plastic aligners to improve the alignment of your smile.
ABOUT YOUR ROLLING MEADOWS, IL DENTIST:
Dr. Brent Engelberg and his highly-skilled team proudly serve patients and their families from Arlington Heights, IL, and all surrounding communities, including; Northbrook, Deerfield, Highland Park, Wilmette, Winnetka, Glencoe, Vernon Hills, Lincolnshire, Libertyville, Skokie, Evanston, Palatine, Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village, Rolling Meadows, and the Northern and Northwest Chicago Suburbs. To learn more, schedule a consultation online, or call our office today at (847) 230-9703.