Do you want a straighter smile, but worry about how metal braces will alter your appearance during treatment? Well, what if we could correct crowded or crooked teeth without using metal brackets or wires? The Invisalign system offers a clear and comfortable means of correcting misalignment.
Try Our Quiz to Find Out How We Correct Misalignment
- True or False: Uneven smiles can lead to a greater risk of cavities and gingivitis.
- True or False: We can use clear aligners to correct misalignment.
- True or False: We will examine your smile to see if you’re a candidate.
- True or False: You can remove the aligners before meals.
- True. When you have an uneven smile, there are places that food particles can become trapped. In addition, thoroughly brushing and flossing your teeth can become difficult. Combined, these issues lead to a greater likelihood of tooth decay and gingivitis forming.
- True. You will receive a series of clear aligners, wearing a set for between 20 and 23 hours a day. Every two weeks, you will upgrade to a new set as your teeth are gradually corrected. Total treatment time can vary between a year and 18 months depending on the extent of your misalignment.
- True. We will need to assess the cause and severity of your alignment issues to decide if this is the best choice for you.
- True. Invisalign offers a number of benefits. For example, you can remove the aligners before meals, which means you don’t have the avoid certain foods, which is often the case with metal braces. In addition, being able to remove them can make brushing and flossing your teeth easier during the treatment phase.
ABOUT YOUR LINCOLNSHIRE, IL DENTIST:
Dr. Brent Engelberg and his highly-skilled team proudly serve patients and their families from Arlington Heights, IL, and all surrounding communities, including; Northbrook, Deerfield, Highland Park, Wilmette, Winnetka, Glencoe, Vernon Hills, Lincolnshire, Libertyville, Skokie, Evanston, Palatine, Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village, Rolling Meadows, and the Northern and Northwest Chicago Suburbs. To learn more, schedule a consultation online, or call our office today at (847) 230-9703.