We offer cosmetic dentistry because we know how important a beautiful smile can be. In addition, steps to improve smile esthetics can often have a bonus of improving oral health as well. In today’s blog, we’re going to look at five of our cosmetic treatments and the benefits they offer your smile.
Five Common Cosmetic Treatments
- Teeth Whitening: We can help remove discoloration and allow you to enjoy a brighter smile. Our in-office procedure uses a combination of a curing light and a cleaning gel to remove stains in a single visit, brightening smiles by multiple shades. We also offer a set of trays and a gel that you can use from home over the course of one to two weeks to brighten smiles by several shades.
- Dental Bonding and Contouring: We can employ bonding to repair teeth, close gap between teeth, or mask stains with the same material we use in our white fillings. Contouring involves gently buffing away tooth structure to reshape damaged or malformed teeth and remove issues with the tooth’s surface, such as pit or grooves. Both can be performed in the same visit, improving teeth in one sitting.
- Dental Veneers: These are very thin shells of porcelain, which we place over the front of the teeth. In the process, this reshapes teeth and mask teeth stains. We can also use them address gaps between teeth, correct the appearance of misalignment, and address minor dental damage. They can be designed and shaded to look natural, blending with your smile.
- Invisalign: Instead of braces, we can use clear plastic aligners to correct misalignment, improving the health and appearance of your smile in as little as a year.
- Facial Esthetics: We also offer Botox, Kybella, and dermal fillers to address lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging!
Learn more with a comprehensive dental exam! Schedule a consultation online, or call our office today at (847) 230-9703.