A full mouth reconstruction or rehabilitation rebuilds and/or replaces teeth. We will make you a customized treatment plan if you have multiple oral health problems and require more extensive care. Our team considers many aspects of your oral health to create a treatment plan matching your budget, goals, and oral health needs. We are proud to provide high-quality care and technology to provide full mouth reconstructions for patients in Arlington Heights, IL.
Full Mouth Reconstruction in Arlington Heights, IL
For a full mouth reconstruction, we may provide two or more of these treatments:
- Tooth Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that fully cover teeth. Patients who have worn, damaged, or injured teeth benefit from dental crowns because they can create a balanced smile. Many patients who receive dental crowns can prevent future dental injuries or even TMD due to an uneven bite. Traditional crowns are made of metal, but we can also provide porcelain ceramic dental crowns that are color-matched to blend in with the natural smile.
- Dental Bonding: Bonding treatment uses biocompatible resin to cover one or multiple damaged, discolored, or crooked teeth. We often recommend tooth bonding treatment for patients who have smaller cosmetic problems like chipped, cracked, or fractured teeth. Dental bonding also offers a more economical alternative to veneers.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin shells that we bond to the front of the enamel. Dental veneers can address all teeth in the smile line or the teeth that appear when you smile. Veneers are similar to bonding treatment but can last longer.
- Implant-Secured Restorations: A single dental implant, implant-secured bridge, or denture can restore one or more missing permanent teeth. Dental implants are surgically placed in the jaw bone to support a dental restoration fully. Whether patients have a single missing tooth or full arches of lost teeth, we can customize treatment according to their needs.
- Periodontal Treatment: Gum disease can destroy the gum tissue which supports teeth. Over time, harmful bacteria can break down the gum tissue and lead to gum recession and loose teeth. We offer anti-bacterial rinses, scaling and root planing, and laser dentistry to remove bacteria and infected tissue. These treatments can also help regenerate new, healthy gum tissue. We can provide periodontal therapy for patients before other restorative care, particularly for missing teeth.
- Orthodontics: We offer Invisalign treatment for patients with mild to moderate orthodontic problems. Invisalign uses clear, removable aligners custom-made for each patient. This alternative to traditional metal braces can provide more efficient orthodontic treatment for patients who do not require lengthy care.
Do you need multiple dental treatments? Renew your smile at AH Smiles. Call Dr. Brent Engelberg for treatment today at (847) 230-9703. You can also schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Engelberg and his team online today.