In our previous blog, we took a look at Kybella®, which we use to remove the accumulation of fat cells underneath a patient’s chin. However, we also offer a full range of other facial treatments. We believe addressing these issues can complement your new smile and help you enjoy a more youthful appearance. How do Botox and dermal fillers improve facial esthetics?
Try Our Quiz on Botox and Dermal Fillers
- True or False: Botox results can last up to six months.
- True or False: We can use this treatment to address TMJ-related issues.
- True or False: Dermal fillers can fill lines around the nose and mouth.
- True or False: We can also lift sagging cheeks.
- True. We administer the treatment via injection. A specialized form of the botulinum toxin A can then relax the muscles in the face, erasing wrinkles and lines in the forehead and around the eyes. On average, the results last about six months, which means you can have treatments administered during your routine checkup visits twice a year.
- True. We can use this treatment to ease strain on the jaw joints, relaxing the muscles. Doing so can help reduce or stop TMJ-related symptoms, such as headaches, jaw pain, or facial discomfort.
- True. Also administered via injection, dermal fillers are designed to add volume and fill areas of your face. They can fill in the nasolabial folds, plump thin lips, and help remove smile lines and crow’s feet. The results can last several months.
- True. With Voluma, we can use dermal fillers to lift sagging cheeks. What makes this option different is how long the results last: up to two years. If you have any questions about our facial treatments, then please contact our team today!
About Dr. Brent Engelberg:
Dr. Brent Engelberg and his highly-skilled dentist in Arlington Heights, IL. AH Smiles serves Chicago and all surrounding communities. Schedule a consultation online to learn more, or call our office today at (847) 230-9703.