We employ cosmetic dentistry to help our patients obtain stunning smiles. We can target specific areas of your smile, or use a single treatment to correct multiple problems. We can even improve facial esthetics, including line and wrinkles. In today’s blog, we’re going to look at five cosmetic treatments and how they can improve your smile’s beauty.
5 Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Teeth Whitening: We have professional systems to lift stains from your teeth. Our in-office option involves applying a powerful bleaching gel to the teeth and activating it using a light. We can then remove stains in about one to two hours. We also have a set of trays and a gel patients can bring home, wearing the gel-filled trays daily to brighten smiles by multiple shades over the course of one to two weeks.
- Invisalign: Instead of relying in metal braces to correct misalignment, we can use a series of custom-made clear aligners. The aligners fit comfortably and are barely noticeable when worn. We can address misalignment improving the health and appearance of your smile. In some cases, treatment only takes about a year.
- Porcelain Veneers: By placing thin shells of porcelain over the teeth, we can transform the shade and shape of them. We can use veneers to address gaps between teeth, mask discoloration, correct the appearance of minor misalignment, and even reshape malformed or damaged teeth.
- Botox and Dermal Fillers: To remove lines and wrinkles around the eyes, nose, forehead, and mouth, we can administer Botox and dermal filers. We can also plump thin lips, lift sagging cheeks, and remove sagging skin underneath the chin.
- White Restorations: When we repair damaged or decayed teeth, rest assured your restorations will blend with your smile. We have fillings made from metal-fee composite resin and single-visit crowns created using lifelike porcelain.
To learn more, schedule a consultation online, or call our office today at (847) 230-9703.