Feeling confident about the appearance of your smile can help you feel and look your best. Our patients come to us with all sorts of oral health concerns, from chipped to missing teeth. When even the smallest crack can compromise the stability and look of your smile- choosing a cosmetic dentist with experience and a natural eye for aesthetics is important. Dr. Brent Engelberg helps his patients achieve their dream smiles through a consultative approach to cosmetic dentistry. Our caring and compassionate dental care team will help you improve and enhance your most natural, beautiful smile.
We believe that loving your smile helps you enjoy a more fulfilling and healthy lifestyle.
Learn five ways to fall in love with smiling!
Five Ways To Love Your Smile
- Teeth Whitening: Simple, quick, and highly effective, teeth whitening can take years off of your appearance in as little as one hour visit at our Arlington Heights dentist office. White teeth are more attractive and help patients feel more confident in their smiles. Teeth whitening is safe, cost-effective and can provide dramatic results. Dr. Engelberg offers professional whitening options, to learn which type of whitening treatment is right for you, contact our office.
- Invisalign: Crooked teeth are not only unattractive, they can increase your risk of developing tooth decay and complex bite disorders such as TMJ. Invisalign is an ideal treatment option for teen and adult patients with mild to moderate orthodontic concerns. Clear and discreet, Invisalign aligners gradually shift teeth back into alignment for a straight healthy smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers provide the “Hollywood” smile makeover many patients seek. Custom designed and fit, dental veneers look like natural teeth. Dental porcelain mimics the natural shine and translucences of your adjacent teeth with light reflecting technology. Porcelain veneers can be used to address tooth discoloration, misshapen teeth, chipped or cracked teeth or to close gaps in teeth.
- Facial Esthetics: Take your bright, white, straight smile to the next level with facial esthetic treatments. Dr. Engelberg offers facial fillers and Botox treatments. For your convenience, we provide facial esthetic injections during your routine dental health exams so you can leave the dentist feeling rejuvenated.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth can impact the way you eat, how you speak, and may even keep you from sharing that bright, beautiful smile. Over time, missing teeth can begin to cause the jaw bone to recede, and can cause remaining teeth to shift and even fall out. Dental implants are the most natural and secure way to replace any number of missing teeth. Dr. Engelberg offers comprehensive implant consultations to determine if dental implants are the solution for your missing teeth.